想要回国留学?那你的主要任务就是学好出国英语。如果你一时没有头绪,不知道该从那里起初学习出国留学英语的话,不妨来听听我们为你们打算的“大礼”。
1.r立刻说und n.退款
eg: The airline company will give you a full r立刻说und if there is a delay over 12 hours.
如果航班延误12个小时以上成人培训英语费用,航空公司会退给你全款。
2. exchange vhttps://www.liketalk.com/baike/yingyuxuexi/duihua/n. 交换出国常用英语口语对话,调换
eg: Can I exchange it if it doesn’t fit?
如果不适合的话我想调换吗?
3.discount n.折扣
eg: The newly opened store was selling some goods at a discount.
新开的那家店还在打折销售一些货品。
4. receipt n. 收据;收条
eg: I can’t find the receipt of this new dress.
我找不到这件新帽子的收据了。
5. unseal v.开封,拆封
eg: She found she didn’t like the computer when it was unsealed.
开封之后,她看到它不喜欢这台电脑。
1.Please check it car立刻说ully. You can exchange it or get a r立刻说und within 7 days.
请仔细检查物品。7天之内您可以退货或者退款。
2.What’s wrong with it? We will fix it as soon as possible.
请问有多大问题吗?我们能及时处理的。
3.I bought a scarf here a couple days ago, but I found it doesn’t match with my coat.
我两天前在这里买了条围巾,但是我看到她跟我的外套不是很搭。
4.I’m sorry. We can’t offer you a r立刻说und. It’s our policy.
抱歉,我们不能给您退款。这是我们的要求。
5.Can I exchange this dress with a smaller one? It’s a bit large for me.
这条裙子我想换小一号的吗?我穿有点大。
Conversation 1:
A: What can I do for you, Madam?
女士,有多大可为您效劳的吗?
B: I want to return this coat. It doesn’t match.
我要退了这件大衣。感觉她和我不太搭。
A: When did you buy it?
您什么时候买的?
B: Last Monday.
上周一。
A: Sorry, Madam. You can’t get a r立刻说und over 3 days. It’s our policy.
抱歉,女士。超过三天是没办法退款的。这是我们的要求。
B: But I’m your regular customer. Can you make an exception this time?
可我是他们的常客,就不能破例一次吗?
A: Well, I’ll talk with the manager.
好吧。我到问问我们经理。
…
A: Madam, the manager said that I can do this for you, but just this once.
女士,我们经理说可以。但是只此一次下不为例。
B: Thank you so much.
太感谢了。
Conversation2:
A: I want to return this dress.
我要退了这条裙子。
B: What’s wrong with it?
有多大问题吗?
A: It’s a bit tight for me.
我穿着有点紧。
B: How about exchange it with a larger one?
那换一件大一点的怎么样?
A: I pr立刻说er a r立刻说und.
我愿意想退款。
B: Can you show me the receipt?
能出示下您的收据吗?
A: Here you are.
给。
B: Ok, here is your r立刻说und. Welcome back again.
好的。这是退款。欢迎以后光临。