[女她的英语单词怎么写]感冒的英文单词怎么写

时间:2019-05-05
上呼吸道感染简称上感,又称普通感冒。是包括鼻腔、咽或喉部急性炎症的总称。那么,你知道感冒的英语怎么说吗?

  cold

  to catch cold

  common cold

  rheum

  take a chill

  catch cold

  她太倒霉了,休假第一天就感冒了。

  She was unlucky to catch a cold on the first day of her holiday.

  科学家仍在寻求治疗感冒的方法。

  Scientists are still searching for a cure to the common cold.

  感冒的英文单词怎么写

  目前仍没有治愈感冒的良药。

  There is still no cure for the common cold.

  我最近患过感冒,声音还有些沙哑。

  I'm still a bit husky after the recent cold.

  多吃一些维生素会减少你得感冒的可能性。

  Taking extra vitamins may reduce your liability to colds.

  我得了感冒。

  I've got a cold.

  也许你有点感冒。也许你有点感冒。

  Maybe you have caught a bit of cold.

  运动使感冒症状减少且能很快就从感冒中恢复过来。

  Exercisers report less symptoms and quicker recoveries from colds.

  流行性感冒疫苗是从死的病毒中制造的,因此你不会得流行性感冒。

  The flu vaccine is made from killed flu viruses so it will not give you the flu.

  他吸着鼻子说话,我才知道他感冒了。

  He sniffled, and I knew he caught cold.

  你应当对这种有发烧症状的感冒小心些,它常常在你以为好转的时候复发。

  You ought to be careful about this kind of feverish cold, it often kicks back whenyou think you are better.

  她自己治好了自己的一般感冒。

  She doctored herself for just a common cold.

  上周我患了感冒。

  I developed a cold last week. lncon.

  这种药应该能治愈你的感冒。

  CURE】This medicine should cure you of your cold.

  香皂因此对所有感冒病毒都是有效的。

  Soap should therefore be effective against all flu viruses.

  有一位新娘在泰国度蜜月的第一个星期里是在床上度过的,陪伴她的不是丈夫而是感冒。

  One bride spent the first week of her honeymoon in Thailand in bed, not with her husband but with flu.

  如果因为办公室的某人打喷嚏,你担心你会患上感冒,那么,你的担心会变成你自己思想的一种趋势,造成你所预期、所担心、所坚信的事件最终发生。

  And if you’re afraid that you’ll catch a cold because someone in the officesneezes, your fear becomes a movement of your own mind that creates what youexpect, what you fear and believe.

  可以说,在任何时候我都可以进入到一个跑步的最佳状态,可是,我染上了一个感冒让我减低了我的训练力度。

  It seems like whenever I get into a really good running groove, I come down with acold that forces me to slow down my training.

  但关于人体内普通感冒及其表现的最近研究,揭示了一些让人吃惊的现象。

  But recent studies of the common cold and its behavior in the human body have revealed some surprises.

  如果你正从一场严重的感冒或流感恢复过来,你至少应该在休息二周后才能再出去运动,不要心急。

  If you're recovering from a more serious bout of cold or flu, graduallyease back into exercise after at least two weeks of rest.

  问:我们如何教育病人,使他们认识到抗生素对普通感冒等病毒性感染没有作用?

  Q: How can we educate patients to understand that antibiotics have no effect onviral infections, like the common cold?

  虽然补充维生素和矿物质补充剂通常是一个好主意,但对感冒病毒并没有任何影响。

  While it is often a good idea to take vitamin and mineral supplements, they have no effect on the cold virus.

  那么维生素能缩短感冒的时间吗?

  Can the vitamin cut the length of colds?

  这是首次特别针对热饮品对感冒和流感这些症状的影响的调查研究,先前有研究表明,像鸡汤之类的热食对这些症状有类似的减缓效果。

  While this was the first study to look specifically at the effects of hot drinks on coldand flu symptoms, others have looked at hot foods like chicken soup and hadsimilar results.

  发烧是感冒的一种表现形式。

  Fever is one manifestation of cold.

  就比如说从今天起你将再也不会得人和感冒或流感。

  As of today you will never get another cold or flu.

  你认为对感冒最大的误解是什么呢?

  What do you think is the biggest misconception about colds?

  如果你的流感或感冒病毒没有被完全杀死,堵塞可能还会复发,但至少在一定程度上你又可以呼吸了。

  If your flu or cold germs have not been fully killed, the congestion may return, butat least you can breath again to some extent.

  一个不那么无力的论点——支持感冒的人该待在家里或其它——是他们会传染给其他人。

  A slightly less feeble argument is that people with colds should stay at home orelse they will infect others.
×