课程介绍学习资料来源:厦门美联英语培训学校

时间:2020-08-12
这里给大家分享一篇英语学习资料汇总大全,供大家参考学习!
  
    We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
  
    我们期待你们的尽快答复。
  
    We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.
  
    希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
  
    We look forward to your settlement at early date.
  
    希望你们尽早进行结算。
  
    Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
  
    感谢您的早日结算。
  
    We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
  
    希望尽快解决债权问题。
  
    We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble inthe future.
  
    希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
  
    We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
  
    我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
  
    We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
  
    我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
  
    I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
  
    我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
  
    All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?
  
    你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣
  
    Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
  
    能否多给我们一些折扣
  
    If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.
  
    如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单
  
    Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.
  
    你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交
  
    If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
  
    如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗
  
    If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?
  
    如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少
  
    May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
  
    我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗
  
    If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?
  
    如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗
  
    If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?
  
    如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金
  
    We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
  
    我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣
  
    We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
  
    我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大
  
    Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
  
    既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价
  
    We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
  
    我们希望能获得关于自行车的报价
  
    We invite quotation of the lowest price.
  
    我们希望获得低价格的报价
  
    May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
  
    我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗
×